Beginner Masterclass l How to Castle in Chess?(Castling)l Episode 2

Discussion about the Special move ‘Castling’. There are two types of castling: Kingside and Queenside. Either way, the King is moved two squares toward the Rook, and then the Rook is moved to the square through which the King passed. In chess notation, castling Kingside is written 0-0, and Queenside is 0-0-0


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.